Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Calgary, Alberta
We are recruiting a Project Coordinator to be responsible for the coordination and administration of construction contracts and projects, ensuring cost control and superior customer service.
Working from our Calgary Sales Office and reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Project Coordinator will provide support to Sales Reps and Customers alike, coordinating small to medium-size projects from award to completion, including:
- Managing small to medium projects from award to completion
- Coordinating communication between Sales, Clients, Sub-Contractors, Purchasing, Fabrication, Shipping, and Installation
- Issuing subcontracts and requisitions
- Requesting change orders in scope and information to complete projects
- Schedule drawing submittals and delivery of material to jobsites
- Submit monthly progress claims in conjunction with Sales Reps
- Approve invoices related to projects
- Provide support to Technical Sales Representatives and Clients
- Potentially visit jobsites to provide site assistance to contractors
- Ensure safety and quality standards are met at all times.
Education and Experience:
- Post secondary education in business, civil engineering or project management
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a coordinating/organizing role, preferable in the construction industry
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work with numeracy
In addition to a competitive remuneration, pension and benefits package, AIL offers challenging work, a rewarding environment and the opportunity for growth and development. To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter in MS Word or PDF format in confidence to ail.ca. Please note the position "Project Coordinator - Calgary" in the subject line of your email.
About AIL: Atlantic Industries Limited (AIL) is a world leader in developing efficient engineering solutions in corrugated metal structures, retaining wall systems, corrugated pipe, and prefabricated bridges for the transportation, public works, mining, forestry, and development sectors. Headquartered in Dorchester, New Brunswick, AIL has offices and operations across Canada and internationally adding value to the world’s most successful infrastructure projects for almost 50 years.