Position: Regional Engineer
Location: Calgary, AB
- Prepare submissions for engineered product approvals for government and industry material sources lists.
- Review all engineered product inquiries and engineered product orders to ensure technical accuracy.
- Assist Sales Reps in targeted meetings and presentations with consultants and owners for engineered product specifications.
- Assist Sales Manager in the development of technical presentations for target companies.
- Coordinate technical resources for Sales Reps and customers.
- Seal drawings and write letters of certification for engineered product installations when required.
- Assist Engineering Team to review internal specifications and standard drawings to ensure customer technical requirements are achieved.
- Assist with and review engineered product proposals, costs, scopes of work, quotations and submissions to clients.
- Write technical papers for industry organizations and represent AIL on relevant industry organizations and committees.
- Be a point of contact with external consultants hired by AIL for regional projects.
- Assist Project Coordinator and Engineering Team with design issue addendums to proposals post-sale.
- Manage ongoing product and service requirements, and monitor client base for expansion, growth or potential moves.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all suppliers (internal and external) to ensure timely delivery of product.
- Promote, educate and sell the various solutions provided by AIL. Provide assistance in the development of new, lead-share opportunities through existing customers to sell other value-added products and services.
- Provide project management support, and ensure all non-conformances are handled with a sense of urgency, including prompt communication with all applicable parties.
Education and Experience:
- P. Eng in Civil Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the capability to plan, coordinate, analyze and execute.
- Computer literacy and a working knowledge of architectural plans and specifications.
How to apply: Email: Chris Wentzell (ail.ca or ail.ca)
Mail resume to: Human Resources, Atlantic Industries Limited, P.O. Box 1006, Dorchester, NB E4K 3V5
Fax resume to: 506-379-1097