Position: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Quebec & Nunavut
Atlantic Industries Limited (AIL) is recruiting an energetic individual with a natural ability to develop and manage strong business relationships. The successful candidate must be results-oriented with an ability to execute “win-win” deals that contribute to the success and reputation of AIL as a trusted advisor in the industry. And, as the Regional Sales Manager you will maintain AIL's core values and big service standards.
- Develop and manage internal and external business relationships
- Establish long and short term sales plans, goals, forecasts and pricing strategies
- Lead a regional sales team
- Negotiate complex contracts and special pricing arrangements
- Take an active role in managing a sales territory of special accounts
Education and Experience:
- Post secondary education in Civil Engineering or Commerce
- 6-10 years sales experience preferably in a similar industry
- A minimum of 4 years leading a sales team
- Strong business acumen and sales experience
- Proficient in developing and managing realistic budgets
- Solid understanding of strategy and risk management decision making
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to motivate and develop a sales team
- Capability of developing and presenting clear, concise and credible business presentations
- Must be fluently bilingual (French/English)
AIL Canada offers a competitive remuneration package including salary, pension and benefits.
If this sounds like a career opportunity that you would like to pursue, forward your resume and cover letter in MS Word format to ail.ca. Please quote the position title, “Regional Sales Manager, QC-Nunavut” in the subject line of your email.
About AIL: With coverage throughout North America, Atlantic Industries Limited (AIL) is an award-winning innovator of engineered solutions in structural plate, MSE wall systems, sound wall systems, corrugated pipe and prefabricated bridges. We have been adding value to the world’s most successful infrastructure projects for over 40 years.