Superior corrosion/abrasion resistance for harsh environments.
When it comes to drainage solutions, corrosion/abrasion-resistant aluminum pipe is the material of choice due to the protection it provides throughout its entire thickness. The pure aluminum’s performance is enhanced by the tough oxide film that develops on the surface of the material when exposed to air. This tenacious film is difficult to remove, and if removed will reform due to “self-healing”. The aluminum alloy used in drainage products is specially formulated to resist the effects of corrosion and abrasion.
- Economical, strong, lightweight and easy to install
- Variety of sizes, corrugation profiles, and thicknesses
- Very resistant to abrasion and corrosion
- 75+ year design service life
- Complete line of standard and specialized fittings and accessories
- Available in Round Pipe or Pipe Arch Profiles
- Can be used to reline existing systems
- Full engineering support and field service
- Performs well in salt water/soft water environments
- Drainage Systems
- Stormwater Systems
- Fish Passages
Corrugated Aluminum Pipe wall thicknesses and profiles
AIL’s Corrugated Aluminum Pipe comes in a variety of corrugation profiles and thicknesses to meet a wide range of structural design applications.
CSP thicknesses are 1.3 mm, 1.6 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.8 mm and 3.5 mm.
Corrugation profiles available are 68 x 13 mm and 76 X 25 mm which can be ordered in various sizes and thicknesses.
AIL’s Corrugated aluminum pipe is available in up to 15 m custom lengths.