Solve your stormwater challenges with the improved hydraulics of Hi-Flo™.
Hi-Flo™ is an innovative flexible metal pipe that combines the proven strength of corrugated metal pipe with the capacity of a smooth inner wall. Economical and easy to install, Hi-Flo™ delivers the recommended Manning’s ‘n’ of 0.013 or better, and stands up to the most aggressive environments.
- Smooth interior surface for superior hydraulics
- Economical, strong, lightweight and easy to install
- Reduced trench excavation and bed preparation
- Variety of sizes, thicknesses and materials
- Full range of fittings and accessories
- Long design service life expectancies
- Can be used to reline existing systems
- Full engineering support and field service
- Approved to CSA Standard G401-14, OPSD Standards 805-030/805-040, and ASTM Standards A760/A796
- Pipes and Culverts
- Drainage Systems
- Stormwater Systems
Solve your stormwater problems with the improved hydraulics of Hi-Flo™ - AIL’s Smoothwall Spiral Rib Pipe.
To suit virtually any application, Hi-Flo™ comes in many different diameters and lengths of 6 m or longer. Thicknesses range from 1.6 mm to 2.8 mm. It is available in Galvanized or Aluminized type 2 steel and is about 1/12th the weight of concrete pipe.
Round Pipe depth-of-cover limits (CL-625 live load)
* These installations require attention to backfill material and compaction methods used.
Section design properties
Properties are effective section properties at full yield stress. Dimensions are subject to manufacturing tolerances.
Pipe Arch depth-of-cover limits (CL-625 live load)