Keep stormwater costs from going down the drain with AIL’s custom-designed, turn-key systems.
Stormwater management systems can add unexpected costs and delays to urban development projects if not done correctly. The lightweight, strength and versatility of the corrugated steel pipe construction in AIL’s STORMAWAY Systems provide solutions for matching individual site requirements; maximizing land value; lowering site development costs; and, limiting liability.
- Complete design flexibility
- Large diameter capability with long, lightweight sections
- Fast and easy to install, low material and installation costs
- 50 to 100+ year design service life
- Available in galvanized, Aluminized Type 2 and polymer coatings
- Ideal for detention, retention and recharge systems
- Full design and engineering support
- Accessories include prefabricated manholes, ladders, litter screens, weir walls, orifice plates, inlet and outlet connections
- Parking Lots
- Shopping Centres
- Residential Developments
- Schools and Institutions
- Golf Courses