Lightweight and easy-to-install bridging solutions for today’s pedestrian and leisure needs.
With a large variety of designs and truss styles to pick from, our Pedestrian Bridges are the top choice for many municipalities, transportation authorities, light rail companies, golf courses, resorts, private developers, national parks and private industries.
Pedestrian Bridges can often be installed in hours, using local crews and on-hand equipment – saving you time and money in the process. From the smallest trail bridge to expansive pedways, we have your Prefabricated Bridge solutions.
- Weathering, painted, hot-dip galvanized or metalized
- Douglas Fir, Southern Yellow Pine or Ipe hardwood decking
- Composite deck or metal grating
- Cast-in-place concrete deck forms
- Fiber-reinforced panels
- Attractive railings (Horizontal rails or vertical pickets)
- Vinyl coated chain link or powder coated mesh panels
- Ipe hardwood rub rails
- Galvanized steel pipe hand rails
- Standing seam roofing
- Architectural lighting
- Recreational Trail
- Highway Overpasses
- Road and Light Rail Crossings
- Elevated and Enclosed Walkways
- Golf Course
- Stream Crossings
Attractive, lightweight designs
Pedestrian/Trail Bridges are available in a variety of truss and railing styles such as Bowstring, Modified Bowstring, Full Through (Box Truss), Half-Through (H-Section), and Half-Through (Underhung).