Custom-designed bridging solutions for today’s pedestrian and leisure needs.
With a large variety of designs and truss styles to pick from, AIL’s Big R Pedestrian/Trail Bridges have been the top choice for many municipalities, transportation authorities, light rail companies, golf courses, resorts, private developers, national parks and private industries.
Pedestrian/Trail Bridges can often be installed in hours, using local crews and on-hand equipment – saving you time and money in the process. From the smallest trail bridge to expansive pedways, AIL has your Prefabricated Bridge solutions.
- Painted, weathering or galvanized steel
- Douglas Fir, Southern Yellow Pine or Ipe hardwood decking
- Composite deck or metal grating
- Cast-in-place concrete deck forms
- Attractive railings
- Vinyl coated chain link or powder coated mesh panels
- Ipe hardwood rub rails
- Galvanized steel pipe hand rails
- Standing seam roofing
- Stream Crossings
- Road and Rail Crossings
- Recreational Trail Bridges
- Golf Course Bridges
Attractive, lightweight designs
Big R Prefabricated Steel Pedestrian/Trail Bridges are available in a variety of truss and railing styles such as Bowstring, Modified Bowstring, Full Through (Box Truss), Half-Through (H-Section), and Half-Through (Underhung).