Old fashioned architecture meets demanding loads and spans.
Our Vehicular Truss Bridges offer a prefabricated solution to meet spans up to 73 m (240') and are ideal for counties, cities and other government agencies who desire a highly functional vehicular bridge with old-style aesthetics and architecture.
Vehicular Truss Bridges are engineered to be installed on an accelerated schedule when compared to site built, traditional bridge structures. Add to this the flexibility of multiple decking options, sidewalks and finishes, and you have a highly tailored solution to meet the most unique bridging needs. Add value to your bridge project by packaging it with our Vist-A-Wall™ or Bolt-A-Bin® abutment systems.
- Accelerated installation vs. traditional site built structures
- Pre-assembled in factory to ensure smooth assembly and setting
- Achieves demanding vehicle loads at greater spans
- Old fashioned architecture in a permanent, modern bridge design
- Stream Crossings
- Road and Rail Overpass
- Detour Bridges
Heavy-duty capability with a classic look.
- Spans up to 73 m (240') [most economical between 40 m (130') and 73 m (240')]
- Widths up to 11 m (36')
- Decking options – poured or precast concrete, asphalt, grating, wood or gravel
- Weathering, Galvanized or Painted Steel
- Bearing plates and pads
- Curb or rail system
- Excellent fish passage solutions
Sidewalks and utility corridors can be added to enhance use
» Contact us for more information
Pratt Truss Options
Warren Truss Options