AIL’s Silent Protector absorptive sound barrier wall is your defence against unwanted sound.
When dealing with environmental or ambient noise such as traffic, manufacturing, industrial or commercial noise; AIL’s Silent Protector sound barrier wall system provides maximum sound reduction. Constructed with acoustical mineral wool, Silent Protector is one of the industry’s top-performers.
Our turn-key solutions, include: engineering, manufacturing, project management and site assistance
- Quick and easy-to-install
- Will not rust, rot, or stain
- Lightweight and durable
- Wind load tested for hurricane-force winds
- Meets accelerated test requirements for durability
- Designed to meet applicable design codes (AASHTO, IBC, CSA)
- Impervious to rain, snow, ice and sleet
Cost-effective solutions for:
- Power Generation
- Roof Top Mechanical Systems
- Oil & Gas
Silent Protector is one of today’s top-performing sound barriers.
AIL’s Silent Protector absorptive sound wall barrier system is engineered for maximum noise reduction. Made from recycled and recyclable PVC, this industry-leading system boasts an STC (Sound Transmission Class) rating of up to 36 and an NRC (Noise Reduction Coefficient) of 1.0.
- PVC absorptive sound barrier wall system with acoustical wool
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) rating of 1.0, the highest achievable rating
- Absorbs unwanted noise
AIL Sound Walls are available in a variety of attractive colours.
Due to differences in computer and mobile screens, colours may not be exactly as shown. Product Colour Samples are available upon request.
STC – Sound Transmission Class
STC is a single-number index used to rate the material’s ability to reflect noise and to reduce the decibel level.
NRC – Noise Reduction Coefficient
NRC is a single-number index rating used to determine how absorptive the material is. Industry standard ranges from zero to 1. An absorptive sound wall reduces the sound energy that would typically reflect back toward the sound source and has a higher decibel reduction.