Corrosion/abrasion-resistant Dur•A•Span made from solid aluminum alloy structural plate is ideal for saltwater and aggressive soil environments.
Lightweight, strong and corrosion/abrasion resistant, Dur•A•Span goes the distance in over 15,000 structures worldwide - beating the usual heavyweight contenders, like precast concrete, on overall performance and cost.
And now, thanks to our innovative reinforcing rib technology, Dur•A•Span can go even further (and wider) to outperform all challengers.
- Recommended for sites with corrosive soil and/or water
- Performance proven in over 15,000 installations worldwide
- Spans can exceed 12.2 m (40')
- Corrugation profile of 229 mm (9") pitch x 64 mm (2.5") depth
- Available in: Box Culverts; Standard or High Profile Arches; Rounds; Horizontal Ellipses; Pipe Arches; and Pear Shaped
- Bottomless designs are environmentally-friendly
- Can reline older structures
- Stream Crossings
- Fish Passages
- Saltwater and Aggressive Applications
- Road Salt and Other Storage Structures
- Culvert Relines