Super•Cor is a premium, hot-dip-galvanized, deep-corrugated, structural steel plate for larger applications, including box culverts.
Super•Cor combines the advantages of lightweight construction with the superior strength and durability of deep-corrugated, galvanized steel to create some of the world’s largest corrugated metal structures.
Deep corrugations support the heaviest loads.
The larger, annular corrugations in Super•Cor provide nine times the stiffness of conventional structural plate, allowing it to withstand the heaviest of loads. Not only is Super•Cor the most versatile and economical corrugation on the market, it is also the most internationally-accepted and widely-used.
- Revolutionary alternative to conventional bridges
- Handles extreme loadings
- Spans can exceed 25 m (82')
- Corrugation profile of 381 mm (15") pitch x 140 mm (5.5") depth
- Available in: Box Culverts; Standard, Low, Medium or High Profile Arches; Rounds; and Ellipses
- Bottomless designs are environmentally-friendly
- Available with Best•Kote Polymer Coating
- Structural Plate Arches and Bridges
- Grade Separations
- Road or Rail Underpasses
- Stream Crossings
- Box Culverts
- Heavy Haul Road Arches
- Stockpile Tunnels
- Portals and Canopies
- Storage Structures
- Culvert Relines