Ultra•Cor is the world's strongest structural steel plate.
With the introduction of Ultra•Cor, AIL is taking engineered structural plate to new dimensions in capability and performance.
Ultra-deep corrugations support the heaviest loads.
Ultra•Cor combines all the advantages of lightweight construction with previously unheard-of strength and durability to create the largest corrugated metal structures in the world today.
- The world’s strongest corrugated steel plate
- Handles extreme loadings
- Spans up to 30 m (98')
- Corrugation profile of 500 mm (20") pitch × 237 mm (9.5") depth
- Available in: Box Culverts; and Standard, Low, Medium, or High Profile Arches
- Bottomless designs are environmentally-friendly
- Available with Best•Kote Polymer Coating
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Grade Separations
- Road or Rail Underpasses
- Stream Crossings
- Box Culverts
- Heavy Haul Road Arches
- Stockpile Tunnels
- Portals and Canopies