Cost-effective Precast Panel Walls are fast and easy to install with minimal equipment and labour requirements.
This system uses precast panels with galvanized steel wire reinforcement system to retain soil mass. This technically-sound and well-proven system is composed of alternating layers of soil reinforcement and select backfill to create an extremely stable reinforced structure that is easily adaptable to meet the structural and aesthetic demands of today’s infrastructure projects.
- Economical system for retaining walls, steepened slopes and erosion control
- Aesthetic complement to structural plate or bridge structures
- Heavy-duty, galvanized, steel wire interlocking wall and mat construction
- Can handle extreme surcharge loads
- Panels available in a variety of sizes, colours, textures and custom designs
- Wall heights can exceed 30 m (100')
- Height increments are 762 mm (30")
- Adapts to curves, angles and steps
- Precast coping available in standard 1.52 m (5') length
- Retaining Walls
- Headwalls and Wingwalls
- Bridge Abutments
- Grade Separations