Stronger and easier to drive – quickly and affordably.
AIL’s Steel Sheet Piling is available in a variety of different gauges, weights and lengths, and is roll-formed with a continuous, positive interlock.
- Ships and installs easily with minimal site preparation
- 7, 8, 10 and 12 gauges available
- Available in Hot-Rolled, Galvanized or Aluminized Type 2 Steel
- Many standard retaining wall accessories are available: fabricated corners, deadman anchors, tie rods, fasteners, angle caps, and rub rails
- Piling is roll-formed with a continuous, positive interlock
- Wall heights can exceed 15.24 m
- Marine Retaining Walls to prevent shoreline erosion
- Diversion Structures
- Irrigation Weirs
- Bridge and Culvert Headwalls
- Trench Shoring
- Toe Walls and Cutoff Walls for Culverts or Concrete Boxes