Quick and easy to erect, adapt well to curves, angles and steps.
Wire Walls are ideal for fast and economical installation using cost-saving wire components and native backfill materials whenever possible in permanent or temporary applications.
Adapt well to curves, angles and steps.
Wire Walls easily accommodate curves, angles or steps and the facing and soil reinforcing systems allow for the installation of culverts, bridge piles or other site requirements.
- Economical system for retaining walls, steepened slopes and erosion control
- Heavy-duty, black or galvanized steel wire interlocking wall and mat construction
- Can handle extreme surcharge loads
- Available finishes: natural stone, temporary (fabric), shotcrete or vegetated
- Most cost-effective and easy way to construct headwall option for structural plate bridges
- Permanent or temporary applications
- Wall heights can exceed 30 m (100')
- Height increments are 610 mm (2')
- Adapts to curves, angles and steps
- Retaining Walls
- Headwalls and Wingwalls
- Bridge Abutments
- Grade Separations
- Crusher Ramps/Walls