Treating our employees and customers fairly is at the core of our business, and we aim to make sure that they can always enjoy the highest possible standards of service. The AIL Group is committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements.
The AIL Group shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that its policies, practices and procedures are consistent with the following principles:
- The goods or services will be provided in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities.
- Persons with disabilities will be given an opportunity equal to that given to others to obtain, use and benefit from the goods or services.
The AIL Group is committed to meeting and surpassing expectations of employees and customers with disabilities.
Comments or complaints on our services regarding how well those expectations are being met are welcomed and appreciated. They can be provided in the following ways:
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Human Resources, 640 Waydom Drive, Ayr, ON N0B 1E0
- By phone: Human Resources, 519-622-8600 ext. 55202
- Or in person by arranging an appointment
Individuals can expect to hear back within 30 business days.