AIL is your one-stop for emergency culvert and bridge solutions.
Just call, text or email us and we’ll take it from there.
Call or text: 1-833-258-0888,
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
AIL is your proven partner for emergency culvert and bridge solutions. In the last decade, severe weather events have been creating increasingly extreme situations for aging infrastructure. Bridge failures and culvert washouts are growing in number and severity. When faced with an emergency culvert washout, time is of the essence. You need a proven partner you can rely on.
Canada’s single-source for fast-tracked solutions
AIL stands ready to help with a variety of rapid-response replacement solutions. With locations across Canada, available inventories and in-house engineering expertise, we are your single source to fast track a wide variety of permanent or temporary structures. Plus, our logistics team and specialized carriers are very experienced in handling oversized loads and getting your emergency bridge or emergency culvert solution delivered right to your site.
Rent your emergency bridge from the AIL Group
Emergency bridge rental can really help to expedite your solution. It also keeps costs to the timeframe of need and frees up capital for other purposes. Our AIL Group sister company, Algonquin Bridge, stocks a wide range of Mabey Modular Panel Bridge components for both short- and long-term rentals. These versatile emergency bridge systems are ready to deploy across Canada for virtually any application.
Some recent emergency culvert replacement projects:
- ‘The Big Pipe’ that was made and delivered in 24 hours for Cape Breton washout >>
- Rapid response maintains factory spur line in Nova Scotia >>
- AIL steps up on NB washouts from severe weather events »
- Century-old, deep-cover railway culvert completely replaced in a weekend »
- Dur•A•Span box culvert drops in between tides to fix washouts »
- Four-day delivery aids CN’s urgent washout replacement »
- In-stock Atlantic Arch saves the day in BC washout »