Our Commitment to Respect Your Privacy
You may change or withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, by contacting our privacy representative using the contact information set out below. You may also unsubscribe to the E-Newsletter Subscription at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link or following the Unsubscribe instructions included in every email sent with our electronic newsletters.
Collection of Personal Information
When you visit our Site, we may collect Personal Information or other information related to you which you choose to provide through the Contact Form or the E-Newsletter Subscription.
To ensure our Site is optimized for ease of use, and/or for future communications, we or our service provider(s) may save user data in the form of cookies and use such cookies to collect standard Internet log information about how and when you use the Site. This information may include but, not be limited to, your IP address and location data, weblogs, time, date, your language preferences, browser used, referring web addresses, other communication data, searches conducted, pages visited.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
AIL may collect and process your Personal Information for the following purposes (“Purposes“):
- To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To communicate with you to provide you services for your needs as identified by you in the Contact Form.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To distribute our electronic newsletters to you as a subscriber to our E-Newsletter Subscription.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To share your Personal Information with our employees, contractors, consultants and other parties who require such information to assist us with establishing, maintaining and managing our relationship with you.
- As otherwise required or permitted by law.
We will only process your Personal Information for the purpose for which we intend to use such information. Otherwise, we will not collect, use or disclose your Personal Information without your consent.
Access and Rectification of Personal Information
We will, upon our receipt of your request, provide you with a statement detailing the contents of your Personal Information we may hold about you and will provide you with the information as to how that information has been used or disclosed by us. If at any time our records are inaccurate, we will amend that information upon receipt of your request for same.
You have a right to request access and rectification of your Personal Information by contacting us at 1-877-245-7473. In all cases we will treat requests to access information or change information in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will only collect and retain your personal information for such period as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which such personal information was originally collected. Once such personal information is no longer required to fulfill any such purposes, it will be destroyed unless otherwise requested by you or required by the applicable law. We employ security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of your Personal Information collected by us, but given that transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
If, at any time, you wish to have your Personal Information removed from our database, you may request removal by contacting us at 1-877-245-7473.